A year later and a little wiser



I deliberately held back this weeks post because a year ago I began my new job and What would become my morning train  watching routine. While the year wound on some  Joys came and some sorrows would come as well. For the most part here has been my Journey. The first few Mornings before work I saw nothing but the afternoon after work led to me seeing some great stuff
Afternoon Q299
Here was a year later
Q253  A year later
As time wore on spring came and so did the foreign power

K055 With a BNSF consist
 A Year later the power parade continues

Q015 With BNSF
Well Spring became summer and I was able to keep life on a even keel and enjoy my hobby in the little time my life had allowed for me to enjoy.

Early Morning Auto Rack
Summer afforded me some nights with little sleep and a chance to play with early morning night photos

B&O CPL signal At night
As the summer wound on so did new things some personal and some with my photography, One of those things would be me changing over to manual mode instead of one of the Pre-set  settings on the camera.
(Work Train) One of the first manual shots taken with my camera 

As summer wound into fall the weather and things in my life  changed and not for the good,but like the fall it seemed still to be a Beautiful time

K055 leading a early fall train soon the orange of the BNSF would be the only color.
As the colors of fall faded into the past and this winter brought on its new challenges some I just did wonder how I survived
 To say it was a frosty one is a understatement it was -2 When I took this picture
As longer nights afforded me more night ventures the highlights came from the one this spring with the last bit of snow to be lurking around
The night shot

A Year later
While for the most part I can say I am glad to have been on this journey and I look forward to what this next year brings as a railfan. While I can't say things have been the way I would desire them to be right now, It is how I learned to handle them that really matters. Remember as always God is in control and until next time take care.

If you liked subscribe:
Check me out on the following:

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night