Weather or Not





      This week has been nothing unusual for me but the weather sure has been interesting Monday began dark and gloomy, but as soon as my arrival at my spot here come my buddy Chuck rolling by with the SW and a ABC Rwy transfer.
Z641 in the Ominous Sky
As soon as the 641's tail end rolled by I was on the move down to the interchange to catch him again. It is a easy chase that can be repeated again and again, once down at the interchange I caught the crew again and here is a scene I never get tired of seeing the conductor having to flag the crossing so they can make the necessary reverse moves to get onto the Wheeling track.
Stopping Traffic
  After they got onto the track it was time for work and of course you guessed it the sun came out perfect, Oh well, Tuesday was quiet except for Carl who stopped by my spot and two CSX East-bounds One Train the E812 sporting a BNSF pair.

E812 with Pumpkins
 Tuesday marked also the end of a Era as I was awaiting the new arrival of my new Canon 70D And Wednesday other box came with the spare battery and a coffee mug shaped like a lens, I am Blessed because this is something I never could afford but I was blessed with to get. 
I can't say who got it for me but I was glad to get it and will elaborate more later.
Thursday rolled around and Fred came by and so did four CSX Trains the Q138, the Q389, the I330 and the Q394 with a Bluebird leader,

Q394 with CEFX 3140 leading
Friday became a beautiful day with nothing moving except our surfacing gang working on the CSX tracks so I decided to go down and shoot our Rock train Idling the last train I would take a picture of for this week.

Z642 awaits her crew on a sunny Friday morning
Sunrise Over JO
As I close I just want to say something about my blessing, Being out in the elements, braving the cold, and doing the right thing put me in the eyesight of people who want to help me. I appreciate the ones who do and those that encourage me. So please let me leave you with this one thing Regardless and I repeat Regardless of who is against you, the situation may not be favorable, it may not look like you will get what you have been hoping for but when you give up your right for others wrong God see this and allows others to bless you with some of the things either you need or want. Hey I am just saying look at me. I hope you enjoyed this Blog and as always thanks for stopping by...


If you liked me Please Subscribe: 

Follow me on the Following:



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night