2 Blessed to be Stressed (The Never Factor)




 Personally I have been one to wonder, wonder if it is true, wonder if I did a good enough job, wonder if it is going to work out. This picture has a lot of personal meaning for me, it was taken on a day that while it was sunny and warm it was cold, dark and rainy in my life. It was a matter of the heart is all I am going to say and while this matter has yet to go in my favor for any length of time, it was a day that changed the game not only for me as a railfan but personally as well.

K055 on a Sunny Sunday Day
This day I have to say I was at my wits end I had been praying and fasting for a weekend and I was sick emotionally, Spiritually, and physically from doing this the first time. I had only saw a eastbound that day after church I was bound to give up when something in my spirit said hang on. A few minutes later K055 called the radio, I was able to get into the position and get the shot when I heard the Lord say you had the faith to hold out for this one why not the other things you desire.

Fast forward to September things seemed to be getting worse personally I went on the run and spent the day to the North or timetable East just studying the word and taking pics of the trains. Again the weather was favorable but not in my life. But the Lord said be Still don't run

The Special Visitor and the scripture for the day
Fast forward again to now, lesson learned? Lean not unto your own understanding Proverbs 3:5 sometimes we may wonder like I do, sometimes, but let me give a personal story A few months back about the time I took the pic above I began wanting a better camera to do better work and to try and help keep doing what I do I did my research and wanted the Canon 70D I created a Go Fund me account along with the 70D I wanted some other items but mainly wanted the Canon well month after month went by with no donations despite my best efforts including putting work in all kinds of weather, and trying the three P's Praying,Photographing, and Promoting things seemed not to work out. Well this past week the tide turned I always said if I got the 70D I would get rid of the Fund me account well What happened ? I was blessed to get one, spare battery, 18-55mm lens and all the other things that come with it. Now this is something I couldn't afford not even the Body, I can't say it was nothing but God as I could never afford this on even a good payday. I do not wish to elaborate on how it came to pass other than it was quite quick and unexpected for me. I remember what God had said in his word in Luke 16:10 who is faithful in little much will be given unto him well? hey I was faithful in the small things like hanging in there hoping for the new camera,being wise with the one I had. Blessing others with my pics,, Giving up my right for the wrong of others, and look at what happens while when you trust God, if I had leaned unto my own understanding I would have said it may never happen. Now this is something small in what I am hoping God to do, but I must remain faithful much like I do trackside showing up almost every day expecting to see a train having the faith that I will and usually I do see one but sometimes I don't see any but I don't give up just because I don't get one that day I know I will catch one another day but I must have the faith to go where I am Going and and regardless of the facts, my own understanding, or even the current Situation God has the ability to make one touch of his favor and the next thing you know BAM you get blessed. Just ask me how I know he is able ? This is a typical morning for me in the following pictures Picture one is my early morning view.

Sunrise over JO
 The next pic is one of the action Seeing God's engineering and mans Iron Beasts working in perfect harmony just say it all for me I love what I am blessed to do and I am glad to serve the lord doing so and from now on I am Too Blessed to be Stressed as I know I just have to wait on him it's not over man may say it will never happen, but God has the Final say so,  just the cold hard facts.

Z642 with God's work in the background
If you liked it Subscribe: 

 
Check me out on the following:

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night