A Horse of a different color



This week is been a week full of rain not only meteorologic-ally but in my life as well some choices were made and I had my tail knocked into the mud but I will make it I know. so enough of my moping let's look at this week. Monday it was a cold one and I saw a Early Q015 rolling past and it was the last day trackside without rain for the week.

A frosty and early Q015
Tuesday it rained cats and dogs and that personally seemed to be my roughest day as well but I caught a Q253 that snuck up on me and not being ready I did manage to get a decent shot of it in the pouring rain.

A very wet morning for me and the crew of Q253
Wednesday the sun came out but yard work kept me at bay so Thursday the rain returned and I was able to capture our local stone train as it was waiting on another train and the rain seemed to hold off till I got the picture taken.

Reflections of life
 
  As Friday rolled around so did the wind, I saw a few decent trains but was only able to capture a short time Q216 on the move east from one of my usual perches. It stayed dark and gloomy for the most of the day but at least the trains I saw brightened the somber mood I have been in.

The short time Q216
As I close this week out I have had to make some changes some I did not want to make, sometimes we are put into situations we do not like. I have made some changes to temporarily remove myself from a few places I have been at for years. The reason is I am allowing God to work on my behalf sometimes we have a way of staying trying to work through the pain and we wind up standing right in the path of God's work sometimes it is best we step aside and allow him to work no matter how hard it may seem he has always answered my prayers and always will I thank you for reading and as always remember God is still in control and loves all of us no matter what. Until next time take care

If you liked click Subscribe: 

 
Check me out on the following:

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night