Walking Tall




 In the movie Earnest scared stupid there was a Quote by Jim Varney saying he never Knew when to quit, Just ask my fourth grade teacher. Well my friend this could be said about me I just don't know when to quit this past week has proved it if anytime in my life hasn't. After a Great weekend of fanning I went out to start my long exposures and wound up bagging this shot, and being told it was my best one yet, I feel it could be better.
First Long Exposure of 2015  
The next day yielded rain and Three trains in the early morning I saw the Q276 and later that afternoon here came the Akron Barberton Cluster Ry with the Z642 crew  seen here in the same curve as above.
Z642 with a short Train in tow
Shortly after Him Q137 was reversed by the dispatcher to run around our local crew I was able to catch him here
Q137 running west on track 2 
Wednesday Came one of my personal Favorites, Fog,  I went out early that morning and caught three trains a empty coal train the E812 a loaded coke train the K375 and the Q138 here is two of the pics the E812 and the Q138.
E812 in the Fog

Q138 in the drizzle 

Thursday Was the last Day till Sunday I would see any trains and I saw two more after work, one, I kind of did not expect I Saw the Q375 and as he passed by he told the Road foreman nothing was even close to I was getting ready to pack up and here Q015 called BD with a pair of pumpkins or BNSF power leading ( see my not giving up here ) Bagged it and got a decent shot shown here.
Q015 with the foreign power
Friday and Saturday proved too busy for me to catch any trains and Sunday that old devil tried to make sure this post never got wrote and knocked me down on not only to my Knees but flat on my face. But look at God work I went trackside and every one of my Friends was there even my buddy Chuck was on the rock train and made for a good day in spite of what the devil tried to do Saw five trains. Saw the Z641, Q137, the Q647, the Q640, and the Z642 stone move here is some highlights for you to savor.
Z641 with the yard Job

Q640 with a NS treat

Z642 making the Shove
On a side note we saw the best dispatching yet on Sunday  I/O let the Z641 out to move to Barberton and ran the Q137 around the Q640 once the two eastbounds moved and the westbounds got by our stone move was made and that made a wrap for my fanning this week. As I leave you with a pic of my buddy Chuck riding the hoppers I am going to give you my final thoughts. Sometimes when we are doing the right thing we come across adversity, sometimes we get knocked down flat on our faces. At times it seems God is not in control we can't see the blessing in the pain but remember the story of Joseph   he was lied on, set up, and even put in Jail. He could have given up when he was in the Jail but he walked tall and was blessed in the end. David could have given up tending the sheep but didn't, for the most part this is where our faith comes in not giving up no matter the current circumstances and I know if God brings you to it he will Bring you though it and in the end He will bless you better than ever before. With that I am out for another week I will catch up with you soon until next time take Care.
Chuck riding the Car

If you liked this blog Please Subscribe:

Follow me on the following:

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night