Rough Trackage




            I owe my regular followers a apology for not posting for last week but I had a rough week and a half. That Monday I had a personal matter that turned south and has kept me feeling down even up till today, but what happened next was the main culprit in keeping me out of the train game for a good week and a half. Monday I began by getting my night shot perfected from the angle I wanted to shoot from.

Early Morning at University Curve
 But what was to come was really some things I did not want to experience, that afternoon the personal matter (one of the heart I will only say) turned south I came home and went to bed early, heck I even think I beat the Chickens to bed. About 7 that evening I was given some Chicken and cabbage, but not feeling up to eating I laid in bed and left it out till 3:30 am Tuesday morning. Well Tuesday I after eating the rancid cabbage (unbenounced to me about this potential danger) I went trackside the usual morning time before work where I saw my buddy Fred and Q138 and after eating a breakfast sandwich I proceeded to work and about three hours later I thought I was going to die after getting every single symptom of food poisoning and managing to void my body of every single nutritional substance, I went to bed feeling like I could die And to make matters worse I had my favorite dish made(noodles and polish sausage) and couldn't eat them Wednesday made for a good day weather wise and my box came with some new equipment but Really I wasn't up to dealing with the new toys.  Thursday morning I ventured out and caught our rock train as it left the only thing I felt like grabbing a shot of was the sunrise over the tracks where they park it.

Sunrise Thursday morning
Well Friday I felt good enough to lurk around for two trains the D750 and the Q276 almost back to back.
D750 with 2 cars in tow
Q276 (note the face on the building)
After catching the two I went home While most of the weekend had been spent recouping from my ordeals I did steal a hour or so Saturday afternoon to watch trains but came up short This week has been better than last week both train and health wise. While this has been what I have been up to for the most part I always try and offer words of wisdom and encouragement and this past week is no different. For the most part I don't try to win every battle myself some if I know I am going to lose I will turn over to the Lord knowing he can win them for me. Knowing how to fight the battles of life will help you win the wars against the enemy he may have hit me with a powerful shot but I am still standing strong. As always thanks for reading and remember God is Still in control.

If you liked it Subscribe: 

 
Follow me on the following:

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night