Update


        For the most part I know you guys who follow me must have thought I dropped off the face of the earth, well I haven't or least I don't think I have. Honesty to tell the truth I have been busy with work, family and dealing with some personal issues that has been plaguing me. In the next few weeks I hope to get back to blogging and bringing you some new material and some new knowledge and encouragement. Since I feel like I kinda owe it to you here is a summary of my summer and beginning of Fall. This past summer was a hot one to say the least but I managed to get some pics anyhow. First trip of the summer I took our family on a trip to Alliance Ohio to a restaurant called Burger Hut. This little side attraction sits next to the Norfolk Southern Cleveland line and is a handy little spot to set and watch trains while eating lunch or dinner, and if you like fish they have all you can eat on Fridays ( I believe this is seasonal but I could be wrong). For the most part we had a few run by while we were eating ( I try and not take my camera in while eating) but once I finished my meal I saw the gates go down for a Westbound grabbing my camera I ran out and snagged this interesting lash-up.
CSX and Norfolk Southern together
For the most part we spent the evening watching the rest of the trains roll by and we all had a great time. A couple of weeks later we went to Berea and had dinner at the depot restaurant and after Norfolk Southern and CSX put on a show afterwards. Not to bore you or write a incredibly long post I Just wanted to share with you some of what I have been up to. Look for me to be back shortly and I hope you still are out following me. Until next time take care and remember God is in control.





If you Liked Please Subcribe: 


Check me out on the following:

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night