365



        With the rear of 2016 in the clear and the headlights of 2017 in full view I begin to look back over the past year and where I was this time last year. As 2015 came to a close it was a year of hard change I lost a lot, how much I would rather not say. This year brought me a new vehicle a much needed asset in the train chasing realm. With my new addition brought about some new trips, it was this past spring on my first trip driving out to Bellevue Ohio with my buddy Dave that seemed to show the first signs of change for the better. One of the memorable moments from the trip was when we caught the Wheeling coming out in Monroeville Ohio I remember it greatly as I stood on the bridge of the former New York Central Eastbound track that was turned into a trail and provided me with this perfect shot as the train began to cross the river.

Tigers on the Prowl in Monroeville
 Later on in a few weeks of this picture would bring me to having my first car accident and having to rebuild the van along with gaining skill and some bragging rights about fixing my own car. As the year progressed work took priority and watching trains began to become scarce but there were some memorable moments like the time I was setting waiting to go to work and caught a work train with a SD50-2 leader and Difco dump cars. I almost lost it when this one turned the corner into my cameras viewfinder.

 A nice treat on the way to my job
As this year seemed to fly by as fast as some of the trains did it wasn't without some more epic catches along the lines running through my city. Take for example the day one of my buddies came up from Columbus and we spent the day watching what seemed to be a endless stream of standard cab leaders.
8577 on the Drag with K-182 in tow
This year has brought many great things that I did not really expect nor have even began to fathom would ever take shape. Like having 72 pictures on Rail-pictures.net or taking family trips up to Berea or to Alliance nor did I ever expect to go to Niagara Falls but it has proven sometimes you can get more than you expect. With a new flirt on the horizon I can't help but wonder what 2017 is gonna bring, with it I only could only hope it would be even more epic than this year. Which brings me to to my closing in Ephesians 3:20 which simply put God can do way better than we could ever imagine so if one is looking for good things then just imagine what could take place if we only put our trust in him. Until next time Take Care and Happy New Year.

If you liked Please Subscribe: 



Check me out on the following:

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night