Unexpected Sunshine




 I could begin this week's blog as usual but this week has been anything but usual, I should have known something good was on the way by the sky Monday morning. Not me I had to think about dealing with a situation of the heart that was going to hurt more than I wanted to but to my surprise it came out to my good.

The Sky Monday Morning
That Monday I saw two trains the Q352 and the R331 before I had to go to work while I left work it was cloudy and things seemed less than promising for me but I was about to experience a lot of unexpected sunshine but before we move on here is the R331 under a great morning sky.

R331 rolls west
After that I spent Tuesday morning in one of my usual spots but nothing was moving on the CSX so I received a phone call to meet a friend and we chased the Wheeling rock train to some new spots where I had the chance to photograph it while they pulled out to clear the turnout to shove up the interchange.

W&LE 6983 on the trestle
 The Rest of the day after work was spent chasing trains the first was the K143 in perfect sun and a new location for me.

K143 with a BNSF Trio 

 Next was a few eastbounds then the Q015 and then I heard a inspection gang working in the area where I began make my way back to the spot Where I caught the K train and to my surprise I caught the Q353 passing the workers and in my opinion it was one of the most fun shots I ever had the opportunity to take.

 Q353 passing as the crews watched on
 The final one that wrapped up my day was the D750 and  I got a great horn show from them as usual. I spent Wednesday doing yard work and Thursday was cloudy and I had to work over, After work I had a killer headache but was able to catch Q016 as a treat for a long day.

Q016 rolling through an urban Canyon
Friday was a rinse and repeat of Tuesday and that morning began much like that with me and my buddy making the chase again. But first here is them bringing in the Bluejay unit to tie in on the Rock train.

Brothers of steel
While I saw most of the same trains I shot some different Spots Here is Q137 with my city skyline in the background.

In the heart of the city
After I saw my usual fill of trains I heard on the scanner the Cuyahoga valley coming in to the station on my way down I was caught by the Wheeling crew moving the rock train out knowing they were on the way out of town I scooted into position and shot a video of them making a Great way to wrap up a week of trains and yesterday was spent making plans for me to do some photo work other than trains another unexpected blessing. As I close I will leave you with the video of the rock train and some food for thought as well. This week proved to be a great week while I did not expect things to change I had to remember that God controls the clouds as well as the sun, and sometimes when we think the rain will never end, when the storms of life rise up and rock the boat remember this, the storms and clouds have to obey him and this goes for the ones in our life as well he can make the sun pop out of nowhere just like he did for me this week. Remember God is still in control and until next time take care.


If you like please subscribe

Check me out on the following:

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Call

The Life Of a Urban Railfan

Running from the night